Hello, it's me.

11/02/2015

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Yes, I'm making a comeback like Adele. Unlike the legend herself, mine was only for about two years and no one actually cares.

A lot has changed since I've abandoned the blog: I went to Brazil for the World Cup which was a once in a lifetime event and at the moment, I'm on a year long exchange in Milan (hence the ciao: see what I did there?)

It occurred to me earlier in the year that I should document my year on the blog but to be completely honest, it also slipped my mind and I've been enjoying myself far too much. However, I'm going to make more of an effort to post and get back into the habit of writing as the dreaded final year of journalism awaits. Hopefully, you'll join along for the ride!

(Image via Note to Self: The Print Shop)

You Might Also Like

0 comments